There are two basic ways to configure Comcast Email settings: imap and pop.
IMAP: When it comes to configure an email client in order to use Comcast email (@comcast.net), users need to follow these settings that will help users send and receive emails:
- Use incoming Mail Server Name (imap.comcast.net)
- Use incoming Mail Server Port Number: 993 with SSL ON or 143 with SSL ON
- Outgoing Mail Server Name (smtp.comcast.net)
- Outgoing Mail Server Port Number: 587 (SMTP) or 465 (SMTPS)
- SSL Encryption: checked
- For authentication, you need XFINITY username and Password.
The use of POP to regain email will root a less-than-optimal experience when multiple devices are in use to check email. iMAP over POP is recommended to keep emails in sync across different devices. In case, you are not using POP, then you can go for the following connection information:
- Incoming Mail Server Name: mail.comcast.net
- Incoming Mail Server Port Number: 995 (POP3 with SSL) or 110 (POP3 without SSL) Following are the most common issues with Comcast Business email:
- Email client not working
- Unable to send email intermittently
- Can't send any email
- Not sure which email protocol to use with an email client
- Some folders are not being synced to an email client
- Missing email after configuring an email client
- Suspicious emails/phishing
- Emails from only the past few days are being synced with an email client
Get 24/7 instant phone support services for resolving Comcast Email issues anytime, anywhere via Comcast Email Customer Support Number (+1800-961-1963) With the mentioned-above email configuration settings, you can easily configure Comcast Mail in a perfect manner. Even if you are not able to configure the settings and get desired result from your system, to get Comcast account configured properly you need to contact Incredimail technical support @ (+1800-961-1963) and get instant help from out expert technicians and professionals who resolve all Comcast Email password recovery, password setting, email configuration, email security and email networking issues instantly.
Our Incredimail support center will help you configure your Comcast email account in Incredimail and is accessible by calling support number @ (+1800-961-1963) which is available 24/7 so that you get rid of all issues you unexpectedly face while using your Comcast Email.
Incredimail-Support.Center is an independent online technical support service provider company for third party products, brands and services. The brand names, images, trademarks, products and services of third parties mentioned on this website are only for referential purposes only and incredimail-support.center has no affiliation with any of these third-party companies unless such relationship is expressed specifically. The services we offer is also available on the website of the brand owners .
Powered by Intelli Atlas