If you are here on this page, one thing is certain that you have encountered an error message "Cannot Find Incredimail.exe" while using IncrediMail email client application. Fortunately, there is a guaranteed way to overcome the issue.
You must understand for sure that your personal computer will get crashed in the long run, if you don't fix IncrediMail errors as soon as possible.
This bizarre behavior can take place if the registry keys of email client are left in the Windows registry, even after you delete the IncrediMail application from your computer system.The potential reasons of IncrediMail.exe Error:
- exe file may be erroneously removed due to one or another reason: possibly by someone, malware programs or system cleanup tools
- exe file is infected with malicious elements
- You may have either installed or uninstalled applications inappropriately
- The registry keys of IncrediMail.exe file are still active in your computer registry
- There may be technical inefficiency in your computer hardware
- Windows cannot find IncrediMail.exe the file is missing or infected.
- Runtime Error! Program [path]\IncrediMail.exe.
- [path]\IncrediMail.exe is either not made open on Windows or it is infected with an error.
- Error loading [path]\IncrediMail.exe.
- Unable to begin the application because IncrediMail.exe was not located.
- Can't locate IncrediMail.exe
To address the issue, you need to delete Outlook Express 5.5, and then remove the left over Incredimail references from the registry. Once you complete the procedures, you can now reinstall the application.
While removing IncrediMail references from registry, you may encounter some technical hindrances. If you fail to remove the registry appropriately, there is a huge chance to get serious problem in your computer system.
To accomplish the process successfully, you need to be in touch with expert technicians for instant technical support in case of any hindrances. To remove the registry keys for the Incredimail program:
- Start Registry Editor
- For each key that you want to remove, find the key, right-click in it, and then click Delete
- Software\Elishim\Protect\Browser (remove the Incredimail value)
- Software\Microsoft\Direct3D\Most Recent Applications\ (remove the NAME value that points to Incredimail.exe)
- \Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\Incredimail
So these are the steps to remove keys from the registry while addressing IncrediMail error. In case the above steps don't work, you should go for a certified IncrediMail technical support offered by expert technicians.
IncrediMail Help Phone Number | IncrediMail Mail Recovery | IncrediMail Mail Settings | IncrediMail Critical Error After Reinstall | IncrediMail Deleted Email Returns | IncrediMail Delete Runtime Folder | IncrediMail Does Not Open | IncrediMail Does Not Show All Emails | IncrediMail Do Not Send and Receive | IncrediMail Download Help | IncrediMail Email Help | IncrediMail Email Setup WindowsDisclaimer - Intelli Atlas, Inc. is an independent online technical support provider company offering remote tech support services for third party brands, products and services. Intelli Atlas offers paid technical support services for brands, products and services with which we have no direct or indirect affiliation unless such relationship is expressly specified. All third party brands, trademarks, logos, products and company names mentioned on this site are used for representation purposes only and that they belong to their respective owners. Read full Intelli Atlas disclaimer
QuickBooks® Support | QuickBooks® Support Number | Microsoft® Outlook Support | Microsoft® Windows Support
Powered by Intelli Atlas