IncrediMail® has a big reputation as e-mail client program and different personal desktop software which is widely used by individuals and corporate consumers for their own purposes. The leading e-mail client lets you easily send messages attached with stunning features-wall papers, animated smileys and icons. The advertising-supported email client for Windows OS, IncrediMail® makes a real difference to the way you send and receive stylish, colorful and fun-filled mails to friends and families. Surprisingly, the email client can also make you experience some mail errors with older as well as newer versions of Microsoft OS and compel you to take instant IncrediMail® tech support. Contact Premium IncrediMail® Support from reliable resources ensure that you will be able to get the best out of your mail client and resolve various issues in Windows 10, 8, 7 and other versions too. In Windows 10, it is likely that you may encounter some errors when you start IncrediMail®. When the mail is opened, it may come up with a small error dialog displaying a message that says: "IncrediMail® has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience". Moreover, the same also shows the following in the crash details "Exception: BREAKPOINT (80000003). Faulting Offset: 00132BD2, Module: KERNELBASE.dll. This weird situation occurs when Windows OS pushes an update to your system and this update directly conflicts with IncrediMail®. The same update is a security update for Flash Player (a plug-in). IncrediMail® needs this update to function properly. The update changes email features when it is applied. In the same time, it also restricts Flash Player and IncrediMail® compatibility. For fixing this issue; users of the accounting software need to do the following:
- First of all, uninstall this update first. To do so, they need to uninstall the updated on a Windows 8/10 computer. Simply, go to Control Panel> Hold Windows Key>Press X.
- You need to choose Control Panel in the contextual menu. Then, you should go in Control Panel and start searching for updates by typing updates.
- Once you are done with it, it is high time to click View Installed Updates. After this, you need to locate and click the update KB3132372. Then, choose the Uninstall option.
- Remember: You close IncrediMail® while doing this process. Keep update off until a different update is released by the mail clients to fix / patch the issue.
- Once, you uninstall the update, you need to download the wushowhide.diagcab file. Also open and run the same.
- Don't forget to put a check in the box displayed close to KB3132372. Then, click Next. Now, you will be able to resolve your issues in an effective manner.
IncrediMail Help Phone Number | IncrediMail Mail Recovery | IncrediMail Mail Settings | IncrediMail Critical Error After Reinstall | IncrediMail Deleted Email Returns | IncrediMail Delete Runtime Folder | IncrediMail Does Not Open | IncrediMail Does Not Show All Emails | IncrediMail Do Not Send and Receive | IncrediMail Download Help | IncrediMail Email Help | IncrediMail Email Setup WindowsDisclaimer - Intelli Atlas, Inc. is an independent online technical support provider company offering remote tech support services for third party brands, products and services. Intelli Atlas offers paid technical support services for brands, products and services with which we have no direct or indirect affiliation unless such relationship is expressly specified. All third party brands, trademarks, logos, products and company names mentioned on this site are used for representation purposes only and that they belong to their respective owners. Read full Intelli Atlas disclaimer
QuickBooks® Support | QuickBooks® Support Number | Microsoft® Outlook Support | Microsoft® Windows Support
Powered by Intelli Atlas