Without an email application, we cannot think of a smooth lifestyle - as it allows us to communicate with others, share images, and other important tasks that could never be possible without an email application. And we can see, email applications are being advanced in such a way that they now stand more useful.
IncrediMail email application is one among very few apps that brings in innovative elements and cool features. As its name suggests, IncrediMail introduces a variety of features that are eminent and exceptional. Animated icons, sounds, 3D effects, artistic emoticons and impressive layout take the email experience to a new amazing level.
Similar to other email applications, your Incredimail is also exposed to some common technical errors. As some of the users have experienced, sending/receiving error messages are very common issues that almost all the users have come across. As the IncrediMail technical support website says, there are so many sending/receiving error messages caused by one or another reasons, but they can easily be fixed if you have a reliable technical support.
While sending or receiving messages from IncrediMail, you may come across a number of error messages. These messages are generally not caused by the email client application; they are from the Email Server you are connected with, yet they create hurdles and put a stoppage in the way how you communicate.Here are some common error messages that you may come across: 3-Digit Errors beginning with '4'
- 421 Service not available. The server is shut down.
- 432 Problem logging in.
- 432 The recipient's Exchange Server incoming mail queue stopped.
- 432 4.7.12 A password transition is desired.
- 441 Intermittent network connection. The server has not yet responded.
- 450 Mailbox unavailable.
- 450 Auto blocked due to too much messages.
- 451 Local error in processing.
- 500 Syntax error, or command unrecognized
- 500 5.5.2 bad chars in command
- 501 5.5.4 Invalid Address
- SMPT 501 Syntax error in parameters or arguments
- 501 Syntax error parameters or arguments to HELO command
- 502 Command not implemented
- 503 Bad sequence of commands
- 504 5.3.3 AUTH mechanism LOGIN not available
- 504 Command parameter not implemented
- 530 Authentication required
- 530 You must log in to use the server
- 534 Security problem when logging in
- Socket Error 10004 Interrupted function call
- Socket Error 10013 Access denied
- Socket Error 10013 Permission denied
- Socket Error 10014 Bad address
- Socket Error 10022
- Socket Error 10024 Too many open files
- Socket Error 10035 Resource provisionally unavailable/unavailable
- Socket Error 10036 Operation now happening
- Socket Error 10037 Operation already in progress
- Socket Error 10038 Socket operation on non-socket
- Socket Error 10039 Destination address required
So these are some sending/receiving error messages that you may encounter at any point in time. As it has already been discussed, the error message is not caused by the application; rather there may be some issues in the email server.
If you are looking for Incredimail help visit here to fix any of the error messages mentioned above. Encountering errors is no longer a surprising thing, but looking around here and there for IncrediMail technical support is really unacceptable.
So approach a third party technician and get your problems resolved without wasting much of your valuable time.
? Incredimail 800-961-1963
IncrediMail Help Phone Number | IncrediMail Mail Recovery | IncrediMail Mail Settings | IncrediMail Critical Error After Reinstall | IncrediMail Deleted Email Returns | IncrediMail Delete Runtime Folder | IncrediMail Does Not Open | IncrediMail Does Not Show All Emails | IncrediMail Do Not Send and Receive | IncrediMail Download Help | IncrediMail Email Help | IncrediMail Email Setup WindowsDisclaimer - Intelli Atlas, Inc. is an independent online technical support provider company offering remote tech support services for third party brands, products and services. Intelli Atlas offers paid technical support services for brands, products and services with which we have no direct or indirect affiliation unless such relationship is expressly specified. All third party brands, trademarks, logos, products and company names mentioned on this site are used for representation purposes only and that they belong to their respective owners. Read full Intelli Atlas disclaimer
QuickBooks® Support | QuickBooks® Support Number | Microsoft® Outlook Support | Microsoft® Windows Support
Powered by Intelli Atlas