As your IncrediMail email application installed on your computer system has been the most useful tool for your communication, now you may be worrying about the settings and IncrediMail data files that you need to transfer to your new computer. You might be worried about the possibility to have your IncrediMail contacts and settings omitted while transferring them to your new computer system.
But you must not be anxious at all, because the process has been made easy by expert third party technicians who employ their expertise and experience to deal with the issues. If you look for instant IncrediMail problem visit IncrediMail support here or call IncrediMail technical support to get your problems resolved soon.Here are the procedures to transfer IncrediMail files and personal settings to your new computer system:
IncrediMail comes with an advanced "Data Transfer" feature that plays a central role while transferring your data files. Before you start the process, it is worth noting that you should remove unnecessary files that contain useless attachments, because IncrediMail doesn't allow you to transfer files and settings more than 2GB.Save your IncrediMail files and personal settings:
This is the foremost process to ensure you have created a composite file of your IncrediMail files. In addition, it is also important to know that you cannot transfer Letters, Animations, Notifiers and Skins to the new terminal. To save the files and settings, you need to go through the following steps:
- Go to the IncrediMail main window and click the File tab.
- Select "Transfer to New Computer." under the tab "Data and Settings Transfer."
- Click Continue in the "Data Settings Transfer" window.
- Now you select the location where you want to save the IncrediMail files.
- And it comes up with a "Creating Data File" dialog box with file creation progress.
- Click OK to complete the process once it creates data files.
- Before going through the process, check if there is IncrediMail application installed on your new computer system.
- Go to the File menu in the main IncrediMail window.
- Choose "Transfer from Old Computer." in "Data and Settings Transfer" tab.
- You will get an 'IncrediMail Xe' dialog window; click OK to proceed the method.
- Browse the saved data files from the location where you had saved.
- You get a warning message saying "Restoring this IncrediMail data files will erase any existing data and settings. Are you sure you want to continue?" click OK to ensure you are restoring right data files.
- Wait for a while, it may take some minutes.
- Click OK to finish the process.
And thus, you can now transfer your important IncrediMail data and settings to your new computer system successfully without any problem. For more assistance, you can find IncrediMail support phone number dial here for customer service and support services.
Some certified independent tech support companies are offering their best expertise to help you resolve the problem with increased accuracy - Intelli Atlas Inc. is one among very few independent companies that have earned immense popularity with the people.
Call Incredimail 800-961-1963
IncrediMail Help Phone Number | IncrediMail Mail Recovery | IncrediMail Mail Settings | IncrediMail Critical Error After Reinstall | IncrediMail Deleted Email Returns | IncrediMail Delete Runtime Folder | IncrediMail Does Not Open | IncrediMail Does Not Show All Emails | IncrediMail Do Not Send and Receive | IncrediMail Download Help | IncrediMail Email Help | IncrediMail Email Setup WindowsDisclaimer - Intelli Atlas, Inc. is an independent online technical support provider company offering remote tech support services for third party brands, products and services. Intelli Atlas offers paid technical support services for brands, products and services with which we have no direct or indirect affiliation unless such relationship is expressly specified. All third party brands, trademarks, logos, products and company names mentioned on this site are used for representation purposes only and that they belong to their respective owners. Read full Intelli Atlas disclaimer
QuickBooks® Support | QuickBooks® Support Number | Microsoft® Outlook Support | Microsoft® Windows Support
Powered by Intelli Atlas